- Silver Mulch has been University proven to increase yields up to 20 percent and lowers insect problems.
- Silver Mulches reflect sunlight up into the undersides of the canopy, thereby increasing photosynthesis, leading to rapid growth
- Both harvest yields and coloring of fruit increased with Silver Mulch.
- The extra light from the reflection repels insects and the increased light from reflection is one of the reasons your yields increase. Insulate the plants from moist soil, preventing contact and dramatically reducing fruit rot, a drier microclimate reduces plant sensitivity to diseases
- Silver on one side black on others.
- Mulch Films reduce weed germination and growth
- Helps to reduce water loss due to evaporation from the soil surface and maintain humidity at the root level
- Helps in adjusting light and heat conditions and provides the optimal root level temperature
- Mulch Films reduce the incidence of insects and insect vectored viral diseases
Benefits: Early and better harvest. Enhances crop quality. Cleaner vegetables maintain the quality and beauty of fruits. Root pruning is eliminated. Minimizes evaporation. Conservation of soil moisture. Reduces drowning of crops. Saving of energy. Optimum use of water and fertilizers. Features: Reflective non-embossed and embossed for extra strength. Single or double color and UV stabilized. Reduces fertilizer leaching. Reduces escape of air. Fumigation keeps soil intact. Bi-colored mulching films reduce soil compaction.