Bokashi (Kitchen Waste Decomposer) – 500 g
Bokashi is made using rice bran and mixed with a group of highest quality bacterial cultures that is teeming with billions of live microbes. Ready to ferment and compost your food scraps.
Our strict production process ensures that the Bokashi bran is always of optimal quality and fresh, before delivering to your door.
- Rice bran, fungi, bacteria, and additives
Directions for use:
- Add food waste into bokashi bin after placing the sieve inside and press the waste down tightly and cover the lid.
- Sprinkle bokashi on the waste ensuring complete coverage and press down again
- Repeat the above process whenever making a new layer of food waste
- Keep full compost bin aside for 4 weeks and drain the liquid accumulated at the bottom of the bokashi bin every 3-4 days
- Dilute this liquid with water in 1:100 and use as a foliar spray on plants for better growth
- Create a small layer of soil/coco peat in a pot and add a few inches of fermented compost and repeat the cycle till the pot is full. Leave aside for 2 weeks
- Plant in bokashi enriched soil for green & healthier plants
- Accelerates aerobic composting of organic, kitchen, and garden waste
- It turns your kitchen waste into organic superfood for your garden, lawn, and home plants
- Controls unpleasant foul odor
- Easy Application
- Re-Sealable Pack for multiple uses
- Close the packet after every use
- Don’t add liquids, plastic, and bones to compost
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- The presence of beneficial microbes may cause the packet to inflate, pierce with a pin, and use after 24 hours
Tags: bakshi kitchen, kitchen waste decomposer, waste decomposer